Port Washington, WI (September 26, 2023) – Ultra Tech today released a new product guide for industries including: mining, power generation, product conveyance, pulp & paper, mills, and foundries. The catalog describes how Ultra Tech’s high-quality, durable products, solutions, services, and technologies support a more sustainable future.
Ultra Tech General Manager Anthony Stanley says, “At Ultra Tech, we believe that durability and quality are the primary global drivers of environmental stewardship. Industrial sites around the world leverage our solutions to transport abrasive materials with absolute confidence that their processes are reliable, safe, and contributing to a more sustainable future.”
The new guide provides more than product specifications. Through case studies and customer stories, the guide examines how Ultra Tech provides customers with increased production, safety, and overall job performance, while reducing wasted materials and energy expended to complete a job.
The guide covers:
- Ultra Tech’s environmental commitment, history of excellence, customer satisfaction, and an overview on how Ultra Tech works
- Case studies and challenge/solution scenarios for Ultra Tech organized by markets (mining, dredging, industrial, pulp & paper, and energy), and business initiatives (sustainability, efficiency & productivity, increased safety, and cost reduction)
- An explanation of all services including: engineering and design, purchasing and production, inspection and safety, strategic financing, shipping, and expert consultation
- An overview of Ultra Tech technologies including induction-hardening, wear resistance, and advanced robotics
- Product descriptions and specifications with customer case studies showcasing how real customers successfully implemented Ultra Tech products and solutions into their facilities
The guide can be viewed at https://catalogs.ultratechpipe.com/view/539041564/.
About Ultra Tech: Ultra Tech is the global leader in the design, manufacture, distribution, and service of quality abrasion-resistant piping solutions and accessories for mining, power generation, product conveyance, pulp & paper, mills, foundries, and a variety of other applications that struggle with abrasive wear.