Improving Processes. Reducing Costs.
The Ultra Diversion Valve is intended and best fit for concrete / paste systems. Its rugged design is meant to hold up to the most demanding mining applications. The push-pull operation is powered by two hydraulic cylinders resulting in rates of either 1500 PSI or 3500 PSI maximum working pressures determined by the application requirements. Our valves can be equipped with proximity switches that will monitor the cylinders precise end positioning.
The Ultra Diversion Valve can be fit for 5”, 6” or 8” lines and equipped with a variety of standard and custom end styles.
- High duty applications
- Variable cycle time dependent upon power pack option selected
- Hardened face seals
- 6” dual hydraulic rams
- Smooth operation
- Lifting eyes for ease of movement
- Maximum working pressure at 3:1 safety factor: 4000 PSI
- Dimensions: 46.25” W x 57” D x 78.5” H
- Weight: 3,250 lbs.
- 7-12 GPM at 4000 PSI nominal flow requirements
- Valve sizes: 3”, 4”, 5”, 6” and 8”
- Optional 7.5 or 10 H.P. 230 Vac, three-phase power pack with 10 gallon reservoir
- Optional control valves for remote operation
- Optional bleed valve
- Optional slurry port