Improving Processes. Reducing Costs.
High-performance Ultra 600 pipe systems stand up to abrasive particles and slurries, keep your processes on line, and deliver significant lifecycle cost savings over common steel pipe.
Ultra Tech utilizes the industry’s most advanced induction heat-treating and quenching system to produce consistent, long-wearing “super pipe” with extra-hard inner walls, yet ductile and highly workable outer surfaces.
Plus, our complete range of laterals, wyes, tees, elbows and reducers ensure total system performance, with no weak links.
Ultra 600 piping applications include transport of abrasive slurries and pneumatic conveying systems in the mining, dredging, power generation, pulp and paper, cement and steel industries.
Ultra 600 is an ideal combination of performance and economy. It can be used in conjunction with other abrasion resistant products to create a system specific to your needs.
- Available in straight lengths and fittings
- Inner surface hardened to 600 Brinell
- Abrasion resistant at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Single wall construction permits ultrasonic monitoring of wall thickness
- Multiple end options available, including flanges, couplings or plain ends
- Easy field fabrication and sizing
- Available in a wide range of diameters and wall thicknesses